+Chuck, aren't you done
trying to destroy my night?
- Look, I should have never abandoned you. I know I made the wrong decision as soon as your plane took off. I distracted myself all summer, you might not feel it, but I still do.
+ And?
- I was scared, I was scared if we spent the whole summer together just us...you'll see.
+ See what?
- Me... Please don't leave with him.
+ Why? Give me a reason, and "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
- 'Cause you don't want to.
+ Not good enough.
- 'Cause I don't want you to.
+ That's not enough.
- What else is there?
+ The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get into the car. 3 words, 8 letters... say it, and I'm yours.
- I... I...
+ Thank you, that's all I needed to hear....
- Look, I should have never abandoned you. I know I made the wrong decision as soon as your plane took off. I distracted myself all summer, you might not feel it, but I still do.
+ And?
- I was scared, I was scared if we spent the whole summer together just us...you'll see.
+ See what?
- Me... Please don't leave with him.
+ Why? Give me a reason, and "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
- 'Cause you don't want to.
+ Not good enough.
- 'Cause I don't want you to.
+ That's not enough.
- What else is there?
+ The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get into the car. 3 words, 8 letters... say it, and I'm yours.
- I... I...
+ Thank you, that's all I needed to hear....

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario